James Dean is the legendary hero with a legendary story; live fast and die young. For over half a century, he has captured the world with his casual style, unflinching look and rebel attitude. James Dean has defined the essence of cool and without-a-cause for generations. His star continues to shine brighter and brighter.
Never has there ever been, never will there ever be. The one, the only, James Dean.
Learn About Licensing
Explore what Licensing is and why it is an effective tool for marketing your product.
Over the past decade, corporate America has recognized the enormous potential of licensed merchandise. An exciting array of licensing opportunities are now available to manufacturers--opportunities that offer multiple benefits and innovative solutions.
What licensing can give your product:
- Popularity: The distinction of a popular brand helps your product "stand out from the crowd"
- Cost-effective Recognition: The use of a well-known trademark, familiar to consumers, without having to invest in launching and building up your own brand.
- Instant recognition: The immediate gain of consumer awareness and the quick creation and reinforcement of brand awareness, recognition and image.
- Legal protection: The legal protection of your unique product, preventing potential competitors from legally using the brand name in your product's category.
- Trustworthiness: The consumer confidence in a brand name or character image that has been successfully built up for years.
- Profitability: The higher prices consumers will pay for a quality licensed product.